Header Ads

test

Poetry: SBWL



Solacethepoet





Sbwl midnight,
Beneath black skies lit up with Stars.
Chilling on a balcony puffing trees conversing about weird things with my girl.

Sbwl deep conversations,
Beneath deep feelings
And clear eyes.
Sbwl cuddling with her mind
And strip off the curiosity inside.

Sbwl warmth,
That kind that makes a cold heart smile,
That kind that only reside within her arms,
Sbwl tears of joy,
To cleanse my Aura and this lonely dark dusty room in my heart.

Sbwl silly smiles,
The ones that attack you while you are conversing with your special someone,
Feeling dizzy high on love.
Sbwl that.

Sbwl butterflies in my stomach when I see my special someone.
Sbwl the everlasting sunshine her smile radiates upon my gloomy world.


(c) Solacethepoet

No comments

WHAT D'YOU THINK?