Header Ads

test

Fiction: FROZEN FLAME


HELLAH

My firewall cracked open as she ran her divers codes through my mainframe, corrupting every five of memory i had gathered from our short but yet lasting time together. Her voice I could no longer recognize, her words sounded as though she changed.
What she said creates the sour taste of loneliness once more in my throat.
Pain plus restlessness dived in, GREY I felt for my feelings were mixed. The skies were blue, the wind was calling as I sat gazing into thin air, watching the enticing patterns the birds made as they flew while tears bathed my eyes.  

I knew once more that when it was nightfall, the stars would hide their luminescence from me, their Company from me. I used to be warm blooded but on this day, I became cold, I barely made sense out of this whole chaos, all I did was reminisce the good moments we had.
The songs we sang together, movies we saw together.
I picked up my phone with the idea of calling but my nerves froze. Instead I made a slide to my gallery and watched our forever pauses moments, our most happy episodes, pictures we took.
I thought we was a perfect match, was I wrong?

What changed? Why the attitude? I could not stop asking me questions.
But Mother Nature said we was Cool, was she also wrong?
"Time, they say is never enough for those who need it. But to those who are in love, it is infinite" BULLSHIT!!

my perception on this had flipped, love is a capital fuckery only fool believe in.
So many thoughts in my head that my eyes were becoming dilated.
But if I did let her go, would I regret it? Would I forget it? Well that's something I don't know!
Losing my best was hell to me, losing my HELLAH was almost the death of me. So this was what I did, I killed emotions, I strangled affections, I embraced the loner once more. Doing this I grew cold.
The heart I once thought I had burnt up and the flames deep within froze up.

#Nexus, 2019

No comments

WHAT D'YOU THINK?